Marketing Service Manager - Customer Care - DE001-BIZ B2C-0312-02
Buongiorno (FTSE Italy STAR: BNG) is known in the worldwide mobile commerce ecosystem for developing and managing paid apps and contents that help consumers get greater enjoyment from mobile devices.
With direct connections to more than 130 telecom operators in 25 countries, over 10 years experience and a team of 850 professionals, Buongiorno makes the mobile internet experience happen. In 2011, Buongiorno has undergone a refocusing change, materialized via the acquisition of Dada.net and the spin-off of the majority of its B2B business.
Buongiorno concentrates exclusively on delivering a top notch mobile entertainment experience to end consumers and is investing heavily to market a few high-potential businesses based on paid content on mobile, such as the mobile payments solution Cashlog.com and e-Gaming portal Winga.com.
Buongiorno is headquartered and listed in Milan, Italy.
For our office in Munich we are searching for a:
Marketing Service Manager - Customer Care
The person in this position is responsible for testing, management and maintenance of our products
Their main tasks in particular include the following:
What are the main responsibilities and tasks?
- Review of marketing campaigns in terms of reporting, tracking and accountability
- Obtaining and managing customer feedback in the development of products and marketing campaigns
- Continuous review of products, services, terms of customer acceptance and quality
- Supporting the maintenance and editorial management of the various customer portals
- Compiling statistics and reports
- Collaboration on individual projects
- Support the product management and marketing teams
What kind of profile are we looking for?
- Education or training with a business and / or technical background
- First practical experience through internships, etc. Activities in Service Management
- High customer orientation, excellent team working and personal initiative
- Good MS Office skills
- Resilient to work and able to flexibly challenges ahead as well as problem solving and results-oriented
- Good communication skills and reliability
- Affinity and enthusiasm in relation to new media, online and mobile
What can you expect?
We offer you a responsible position in a young and globally successful company with an interesting and diversified scope of duties. In an exciting industry you will work with highly professional colleagues, an international company culture that is also a lot of fun!
Our Buongiorno values
- Transform ideas and opportunities into reality
- Be passionate about customer experience
- B! focused on results
- Value diversity
- Show respect for individuals
Our Winning skills and performance behaviours
- Problem solving
- Getting things done
- Communicating effectively
- Team playing
Would you like to join our team? Then apply now!