Senior Developer - ES001-GTD_PTI-0112-02
Buongiorno (FTSE Italy STAR: BNG) is known in the worldwide mobile commerce ecosystem for developing and managing paid apps and contents that help consumers get greater enjoyment from mobile devices.With direct connections to more than 130 telecom operators in 25 countries, over 10 years experience and a team of 850 professionals, Buongiorno makes the mobile internet experience happen. In 2011, Buongiorno has undergone a refocusing change, materialized via the acquisition of Dada.net and the spin-off of the majority of its B2B business.
Buongiorno concentrates exclusively on delivering a top notch mobile entertainment experience to end consumers and is investing heavily to market a few high-potential businesses based on paid content on mobile, such as the mobile payments solution Cashlog.com and e-Gaming portal Winga.com.
Buongiorno is headquartered and listed in Milan, Italy.
For our office in Madrid (Spain) we are searching for a: Senior Developer
What are the main responsibilities & tasks?
Job Family: Technology - Job Level: Specialist
Contribute/Support Buongiorno Communication Team: Managing All Buongiorno Telecommunications Operators Connections (Analysis, Integration & Maintenance) including Messaging (C++ Gateway), Billing-Online Services (Java Gateway). In the same way, provide support to other technical teams to use above integration on final applications release.
What kind of profile do we need?
- Senior Developer C/C++(STL, Templates) and Java in UNIX environments: Multithreaded Applications.
- Network Knowledge /Traffic Analysis (tcpdump,ethereal..) & Familiar with Communication Protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP) on Client-Server Applications.
- Security and Ciphering: SSL, Certificates, algorithms (DES, RSA, MD5...) and standard ciphering tools (OpenSSL, java keytool...).
- Web Services (SOAP, AXIS)
- English and Spanish required. Other languages are welcome.
Desired: Basic knowledge on protocols/interfaces used by Telecommunications Operators (Messaging: SMS/MMS, Billing, Services Subscriptions….).
What can you expect?
We offer you a responsible position in a young and globally successful company with an interesting and diversified scope of duties. In an exciting industry you will work with highly professional colleagues, an international company culture that is also a lot of fun!
Our Buongiorno values
- Transform ideas and opportunities into reality
- Be passionate about customer experience
- B! focused on results
- Value diversity
- Show respect for individuals
Our Winning skills and performance behaviours
- Problem solving
- Getting things done
- Communicating effectively
- Team playing
You think that could fit? Then send us your application! Please send your complete application incl. earliest starting date and salary expectations.