Web Editor - IT04-BIZ-NB-0412-03
Buongiorno is known in the worldwide mobile commerce ecosystem for developing and managing paid apps and contents that help consumers get greater enjoyment from mobile devices. With direct connections to more than 130 telecom operators in 25 countries, over 10 years experience and a team of 850 professionals, Buongiorno makes the mobile internet experience happen. In 2011, Buongiorno has undergone a refocusing change, materialized via the acquisition of Dada.net and the spin-off of the majority of its B2B business. Buongiorno concentrates exclusively on delivering a top notch mobile entertainment experience to end consumers and is investing heavily to market a few high-potential businesses based on paid content on mobile, such as the mobile payments solution Cashlog.com and e-Gaming portal Winga.com.
For our office in Milan (Italy), we are searching for an: Web Editor
What is the role?
This exciting position requires you to lead, develop and implement all aspects of our digital communication. You will work as part of our Italian team with colleagues across the different business areas. The ideal candidate would have excellent editorial skills. You should have experience of managing a web presence and carrying out communications work in a busy, fast-moving environment. You should have experience of running communication campaigns using digital media. Proven ability to motivate others and contribute effectively to team objectives are also essential.
What are the main responsibilities & tasks?
- Manage Winga website developing content to a high standard
- Manage content updates on social network Winga channels: Facebook, Youtube, Flickr, Forum
- Design and deliver content for web campaigns to achieve Winga objectives, including using interactive web spaces
- Evaluate the success of web work, including setting key performance indicators, monitoring visitor statistics, feedback and participation
- Develop excellent working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Advice colleagues on the best use of online communications
- Develop project documentation for specific state agencies (AAMS)
What kind of profile do we need?
- Fluent language written and spoken
- Excellent editorial skills. Ability to write engagingly and convincingly for the web
Web and IT skills
- Excellent editorial skills with a sound understanding of writing for the web/socials and engaging online audiences
- Solid experience managing dynamic websites (please give examples of web addresses where you were the sole or main web editor)
- Ability to design, deliver and evaluate online campaigns using a range of online media, including interactive spaces
- Knowledge of digital trends
- Excellent knowledge of a range of applications and software including social media platforms, content management systems, MS Windows.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven experience in project and time management
- Ability to respond flexibly to changing priorities
Desirable skills and experience
- 1-2 years of experience in managing online content
- Ensures that all documents meet established content standards
- Performs a variety of tasks
- Works under general supervision
Location: Milan, Italy - Available from: May 2012 - Schedule/Length: Full time.
What can you expect?
We offer you a responsible position in a young and globally successful company with an interesting and diversified scope of duties. In an exciting industry you will work with highly professional colleagues, an international company culture that is also a lot of fun!
Our Buongiorno values
- Transform ideas and opportunities into reality
- Be passionate about customer experience
- B! focused on results
- Value diversity
- Show respect for individuals
Winning skills & performance behaviours
- Problem solving
- Getting things done
- Communicating effectively
- Team playing