Creative Project Manager - IT05-BIZ B2C-0112-01
Buongiorno is known in the worldwide mobile commerce ecosystem for developing and managing paid apps and contents that help consumers get greater enjoyment from mobile devices. With direct connections to more than 130 telecom operators in 25 countries, over 10 years experience and a team of 850 professionals, Buongiorno makes the mobile internet experience happen. In 2011, Buongiorno has undergone a refocusing change, materialized via the acquisition of Dada.net and the spin-off of the majority of its B2B business. Buongiorno concentrates exclusively on delivering a top notch mobile entertainment experience to end consumers and is investing heavily to market a few high-potential businesses based on paid content on mobile, such as the mobile payments solution Cashlog.com and e-Gaming portal Winga.com.
Buongiorno is headquartered and listed in Milan, Italy.
For our office in Florence (Italy) we are searching for a: Creative Project Manager
What is the role?
The Creative Project Manager is the owner of creative development and optimization processes: time-to-market and efforts reduction; quality assurance. It is also the point of contact between both Front End and Back Staff and the and Acquisition for managing the developments for the ADV and the resolution of any problems related to the Acquisition processes.
What are the main responsibilities & tasks?
- Ensures small/medium-size projects management & control, in accordance with the business issues.
- Ensures management and control of project delivery .
- Responsible for quality, reliability and delivery of solutions acting proactively to understand customers (internal/external) requirements and identifies solutions to non-standard tasks/queries.
- Guarantees project estimates, ensures developing and managing of project schedules and generates weekly project status reports
What kind of profile do we need?
- Degree in Communication & Marketing;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- High degree of motivation, flexibility and creativity;
- Ability to learn quickly and resourcefully
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Fluency in English.
Location: Florence, Italy - Available from: Feb 2012- Schedule/Length: full time - Reporting to: Customer Acquisition Staff - Job Level: Specialist
What can you expect?
We offer you a responsible position in a young and globally successful company with an interesting and diversified scope of duties. In an exciting industry you will work with highly professional colleagues, an international company culture that is also a lot of fun!
Our Buongiorno values
- Transform ideas and opportunities in reality
- B! ready for continuous change
- Value diversity
- Show respect for individuals
- B! Passionate about Quality
Winning skills & performance behaviours
- Problem solving
- Getting things done
- Communicating effectively
- Team playing