Junior Front End Web App Developer - IT05-GTD_B2C-0512-02
Buongiorno is known in the worldwide mobile commerce ecosystem for developing and managing paid apps and contents that help consumers get greater enjoyment from mobile devices. With direct connections to more than 130 telecom operators in 25 countries, over 10 years experience and a team of 850 professionals, Buongiorno makes the mobile internet experience happen. In 2011, Buongiorno has undergone a refocusing change, materialized via the acquisition of Dada.net and the spin-off of the majority of its B2B business. Buongiorno concentrates exclusively on delivering a top notch mobile entertainment experience to end consumers and is investing heavily to market a few high-potential businesses based on paid content on mobile, such as the mobile payments solution Cashlog.com and e-Gaming portal Winga.com.
For our office in Florence (Italy), we are searching for an: Junior Front End Web App Developer
What is the role?
What are the main responsibilities & tasks?
- Develop new projects starting from a graphic mockup;
- Maintenance, optimization and improvement of existent projects.
What kind of profile do we need?
Web and IT skills
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least two years of experience in front end developing
- Strong skills in developing interfaces with semantic HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of implementing and utilizing the JQuery library in interfaces
- Ability to follow coding and layout standards established by the programming team or by the client
- Experience with interface engineering and usability best practices
- Ability to perform cross-browser testing
- Strong attention to detail and high quality code
- High degree of motivation, flexibility and creativity
- The desire and ability to learn new skills quickly
- Good communication and team working skills
- Fluent English
Location: Florence, Italy - Available from: June 2012 - Job Level: Junior - Schedule/Length: Full time.
What can you expect?
We offer you a responsible position in a young and globally successful company with an interesting and diversified scope of duties. In an exciting industry you will work with highly professional colleagues, an international company culture that is also a lot of fun!
Our Buongiorno values
- Transform ideas and opportunities into reality
- Be passionate about customer experience
- B! focused on results
- Value diversity
- Show respect for individuals
Winning skills & performance behaviours
- Problem solving
- Getting things done
- Communicating effectively
- Team playing