Channel Marketing Manager - ZA001-BIZ B2C-0612-01
Buongiorno (FTSE Italy STAR: BNG) is known in the worldwide mobile commerce ecosystem for developing and managing paid apps and contents that help consumers get greater enjoyment from mobile devices.
With direct connections to more than 130 telecom operators in 25 countries, over 10 years experience and a team of 850 professionals, Buongiorno makes the mobile internet experience happen. In 2011, Buongiorno has undergone a refocusing change, materialized via the acquisition of Dada.net and the spin-off of the majority of its B2B business.
Buongiorno concentrates exclusively on delivering a top notch mobile entertainment experience to end consumers and is investing heavily to market a few high-potential businesses based on paid content on mobile, such as the mobile payments solution Cashlog.com and e-Gaming portal Winga.com.
Buongiorno is headquartered and listed in Milan, Italy.
For our office in Cape Town we are searching for a:
Channel Marketing Manager
What is the role?
Channel Marketing Manager
What are the main responsibilities & tasks?
Responsible for online marketing, including WAP
- Responsible for accurateness, quality and relevancy of content used for marketing
- Loading and updating new campaigns
- Maximize relationships with online media owners
- Analysis of campaign performance and optimization of campaigns on a daily basis
- Testing through small campaigns
- Benchmarking campaigns to that of competitors
Responsible for acquiring knowledge of the current target market and their online activities
- Popular online downloads
- Top sites
- Top searches
- Responsible for acquiring and analyzing all competitor activity
- Delivery on all deadlines
- Responsible for briefing and managing the performance and output of the online advertising campaigns
- Responsible the Ad production process
- Responsible for approving campaigns
- Responsible for signing-off campaigns against an agreed check-list
- Responsible for ensuring availability of new and relevant campaigns as and when needed, according to performance as a result of advertising
- Responsible for the quality and accuracy of campaigns
- Responsible to produce and manage the advertising schedule and product / deadline calendar
- Responsible to ensure that the Marketing Team is informed of all activities and achievements (daily, weekly, monthly reports and daily meetings)
- Assist and drive the implementation of the integrated marketing plans for the Mobile Subscription products. This includes launching digital advertising, product promotions and marketing campaigns aimed at acquiring subscribers.
- Have a good understanding of the South African (and Global) digital space and of trends and tendencies in the short/medium term.
- Continually liaise with new channels / publishers to grow mobile acquisition base
- Achieve subscriber targets
- Track competitor activities across media pages
- Adhere to stipulated budgets and be proactive in looking for new, lucrative opportunities
- Responsible for maintaining marketing strategies to meet organisational objectives. Evaluates market conditions, competitor information and implements online and mobile marketing plan
- Provide leadership, vision and direction for the overall digital marketing
- Drive subscriptions via mobile advertising in South Africa in line with monthly targets
- Deploy mobile marketing campaigns & SMS. Also look for new media & clever opportunities to reach target audiences
- Ensure regulatory compliance of all mobile campaigns
- Manage the design and creation of digital creative (emails, WAP and Web banner ads,)
- Develop best practice techniques for mobile marketing campaigns in collaboration with international partners
- Grow relationships with global team by assisting in general needs for feedback & regional reports
- Participate in WAP site requirements and strategy
- Creating, testing, optimizing and managing various campaigns i.e. Banner ads, Landing Pages and paid search, as well as new media opportunities & innovative mobile channels
- Perform WAP analytics developing insights to help achieve overall company objectives
- Drive ROI analysis of marketing programs in partnership with online publishers
- Optimize campaigns on an on-going basis to maximize ROI
- Assist marketing team in any additional responsibilities that may happen on a day-to-day basis
- Key Success Measures:
- Achievement of targets
- Numbers of subscriptions
- Competitor analysis
- CTR, Conversions
What kind of profile do we need?
- Great understanding of Excel, as well as good understanding of Word and PowerPoint
- Proven digital marketing experience
- Knowledge of online advertising measures (e.g. CTR, CPC, CPM, CPA)
- Tertiary education beneficial
What can you expect?
We offer you a responsible position in a young and globally successful company with an interesting and diversified scope of duties. In an exciting industry you will work with highly professional colleagues, an international company culture that is also a lot of fun!
Our Buongiorno values
- Transform ideas and opportunities into reality
- Be passionate about customer experience
- B! focused on results
- Value diversity
- Show respect for individuals
Our Winning skills and performance behaviours
- Problem solving
- Getting things done
- Communicating effectively
- Team playing
You think that could fit? Then send us your application!